Dear Responsible Manager.
The World Humanitarian Innovation Day will take place on May 10th, 2019 in Basel – Switzerland.
This year conference is turning expression of hope and narrative into thematic actions and reality through a carefully selected projects who will present their innovations and expert panel who will share their experience and expertise on how they cooperate concretely with SDG’s. The programme includes three parallel sessions (keynote speeches with our well-known visionary speakers, 40 project pitches, master classes with high rank university professors and panel discussions). In addition, an exhibition by the project leaders and sponsors will take place during the conference.
Many opportunities to :
- Partner with Innovate4right, become a sponsor and speak to the event
- Present to the World your products/services as an exhibitor
- Join the Innovate4Right Advisory Board
- Join the Innovate4right Impact Investor Cycle
- Connect with an incredible international network
- Receive a Swiss certificate on Humanitarian and Business
- Join the Investor Dinner (request: email@example.com)
Event registration: http://www.innovate4right.ch/whid/
- ticket discount code CP102019 - limited
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you in advance We hope to see you at the WHID 2019!
The Founders: Patricia, Peter and Riham